Services to get you to go ... beyond your office.
You know those no-fun-but-necessary business tasks that trip you up, slow you down and make you cringe? We’re here to take them off your plate so you can have more time, get more done, and focus on what you do best.
All the support we provide is virtual, customized to meet your needs and delivered with flexibility, professionalism and attention to detail.
Our core support services fall into three primary categories:
Please turn your phone sideways to see the below chart!
|Task & Project Management||Social Media Marketing Strategy & Set Up||Meeting Scheduler Set Up|
|Client Onboarding & Offboarding||Blog Strategy & Set Up||Client Relationship Management Set Up|
|Client Support||Email Marketing Strategy & Set Up||Digital Course & Webinar Set Up|
|Document & Graphic Creation||
Ongoing content creation for blogs, email |
marketing & social media
|Evergreen & Membership Set Up|
|Calendar & Inbox Management||Artwork, Implementation & Measurement||Automations, Integrations & Migrations|
|Digital File Organization||Sales Pages & Email Funnels|
|Transcription & Captions|
We are also proud to offer the following additional/more specialized services:
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Social Media Audits
Google My Business Set Up & Maintenance
Basic Website Maintenance
Packages & Payments
There are three ways to work with us:
1. Packages (Customized to meet your needs)
If you are starting a business and need help with set-up or have a specific goal on your to-do list (like setting up a scheduling tool or establishing a social media presence), let us customize a package perfect for you.
You can count on it being thoughtfully designed to offer you the best solutions for your business, maximize your success and meet your budget.
2. Monthly Retainers (Consistent support at our best rates)
For those looking for ongoing/consistent support and a fixed monthly cost at a slightly lower hourly rate. Additional hours can be added if/as necessary.
Administrative Support Packages
This package Includes the following administrative type tasks.
- Document preparation, proofreading & editing
- Light design work
- Creating SOPs
- Data Entry
- Online filing system management
- Inbox Management
- Calendar management
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Assist with virtual meetings
- Research / web searches
- Simple updates to websites (i.e., adding blog posts)
- Manage tasks in project management tools (i.e., Asana, ClickUp, Trello, Monday.com)
- Light email marketing (content provided and no sequence / automation work)
- Client & team gift support
- And more!
** Starting at $500 a month.
Tech Support Packages
Includes the following more technical type tasks.
- Course set up and updates
- Create new offers and products
- Create custom coded checkout pages
- Contact relationship and list management
- Email marketing automation, including sequences and form management
- Creating, formatting, and scheduling email e-newsletters
- Online scheduling set up
- Project management tool set up (Asana, ClickUp, Trello, Monday.com)
- Webpage updates & new sales page/website design
- And more!
** Starting at $700 a month.
What does the fine print say?
All VA Services Packages are billed monthly and must be fully paid prior to the start of services. Once the purchased hours have been completed, any outstanding work will cease until payment for more hours has been made.
All VA Services Packages allow for up to 3 hours a month to roll over but after 3 months, any unused hours will expire.
3. Hourly Billing (most flexible)
Hourly billing is best for short-term assistance or help with smaller tasks that don’t fit into larger packages. Hours are tracked daily and invoiced monthly.
Our hourly rates are based on the type of services required. Reach out for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: It’s very hard to grow a business in a meaningful way if you’re doing it all yourself – so the answer is ‘the sooner the better!’ Typically we hear from people when they get to a point where working ‘in’ the business is preventing them from working ‘on’ the business and they want to free up time and headspace to focus on what they do best.